Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beauty of Oslo

Where to begin...a few pictures from my wonderful Oslo trip. Enjoy! 
Looking down from the royal palace...view of the city!  
Lovely harbor! 

Sunset from the castle :) 

Opera House in the morning

Picture at Norwegian Parliament.
This is what the Parliament stands in front of when the press takes pictures 

Viking Ship Museum 

Sunset from the island where we had dinner 

Me, Tine, Anders, Sebastian after dinner
(I think Anders has his eyes closed...) 

Flower! 

Awesome sculpture at sculpture park! 

Touchdown? 

Goodbye Oslo! [Outside the bus/train station]
It was quite a difficult decision to pick which of the four or five hundred pictures I wanted to post.  This was just a very small sampling! 


Bye! 

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! The city looks amazing and you look like you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Als - I am loving your blogs - they are so great and make me feel like I'm right there with you :) Wish I was - sounds like you are having a blast!

    P.S. - Love your outfits...so European!

    Love you lots <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you were here too Mags! I'm trying to blend into the European world, but I'm missing my chucks and my leather jacket...darnnnn.

    ReplyDelete