Friday, August 19, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Hello all! 


T-minus 19 hours until my exciting study abroad adventure begins!  Somehow I have fit all my necessities into two suitcases.  Sadly, the giant jar of peanut butter had to remain at home :/  Packing for four months was much more difficult than I had anticipated.  Even for the best of packers (and trust me, I'm not one of them), this would prove to be a tricky task! As my mom keeps reminding me, they have stores in Sweden too :)  


It's weird to think that I will go to sleep Saturday night in an entirely different country.  It's a nerve-wrecking, but exhilarating prospect.  This abroad adventure will mark the start of my senior year of college; though I will not get to spend the first half of it with all the lovely people in State College, I will be having a different kind of semester to really close out my college years with a bang! This year, both in Sweden and State College will prove to be a memorable one!  I can't wait to see what kind of adventures it brings! 


Next time I sign on, it will be from Jönköping, Sweden!!! 


Förrän senare (until later), 
Ally 

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you! Can't wait for your next post from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete